Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 15 MinTotal time: 25 Min
- 500 grams Beef, mince or pre-sliced stir fry
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Stroganoff Spice
- 300 ml Sour Cream, (can use 185ml evaporated milk instead.)
- 1 cup Beef Stock
Salt, to taste
- 500 grams Pasta
- Cook pasta as directed on package in a pot.
- In a frying pan combine chopped onion and mince together and cook until mince is browned.
- Add to pan Stroganoff Spice, Sour Cream, Stock and cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Either serve the meat sauce over pasta or add the pasta to the pan and stir all together.