Butter Chicken is amongst one of the most popular curries that is sought after in many Indian restaurants around the world. No having to hunt around in the supermarket for over 10 herb and spice ingredients to make this creamy butter chicken recipe. It's easy to make and saves you lots of time by using our Butter Chicken Spice Mix.
This Butter Chicken recipe has a rich creamy sauce and is easy to make - it's restaurant quality made at home.
- 750 g Chicken Thigh Fillets cut into chunky pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter Chicken Spice Mix
- 1/2 cup Plain Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Tin Tomatoes pureed
- 1 cup Thickened Cream or Coconut Cream
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter
Salt to taste (approx 1 teaspoon)
- Combine all ingredients into a pot and for approximately 20 minutes simmer on low.
- Serve with cooked basmati rice.