Satay Chicken Skewers
Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 15 MinTotal time: 25 Min
- 600 grams Chicken Thighs, cut up into chunks
- 2 tablespoons Malay Satay Spice Blend
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 tin Coconut Milk or Cream
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- (Optional Veges) Sliced Onion, Capsicum, bamboo shoots
- Add a little oil to a pan and cook any fillings you may want except meat.
- Then add all of the Satay base ingredients to the pan and the 500 grams meat and simmer on low until all cooked.
- If the sauce is too thick add either a little water or stock water.