A photo of Melawondi Spring Retreat's Grilled Chicken wrap using Steve's All-Purpose Seasoning. Melawondi Spring Retreat is known for using locally sourced products to the Gympie Region at their retreat
Grilled Chicken Wrap
Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 20 MinInactive time: 5 MinTotal time: 35 Min
- 750 grams Chicken Breasts
- Olive Oil
- 4 teaspoons All-Purpose Seasoning
Red Onion, sliced
Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 4 Soft Wraps
Dressing of choice, I prefer Ranch Dressing
To Cook the Chicken:
- Brush both sides of the chicken breasts with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly and generously over both sides of the chicken Steve's All-Purpose Seasoning (1 teaspoon per chicken breast).
- Turn the stovetop onto medium heat. Preheat the frypan then when hot add the chicken to it and cook for approximately 10 minutes per side. (20 minutes total per chicken breast)
- Use a meat thermometer to make sure that the internal temperature of the chicken breast is 74 celsius.
To Make Up Wraps
- Layer the wrap with lettuce, cooked chicken, tomatoes, onion, and cheddar cheese, then dressing over the top.
- Wrap it all up and serve.