Slow Cooked BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich
Prep time: 15 MinCook time: 6 HourTotal time: 6 H & 15 M
- 1 1/2 kg Beef Brisket
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire Sauce
- 1.5 litres Coke Cola
- 2 teaspoons Beef Bouillon Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Steve's Texas BBQ Rub
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- Brioche Buns
Dill Pickles, one per serving and sliced
- Cut the brisket up into large chunks so that it will cook in the slow cooker so that it will cook evenly and suck up all the juices.
- Put the cut brisket into the slow cooker fat side down.
- Sprinkle the beef brisket with Texas BBQ Seasoning, beef bouillon and the Worcestershire Sauce.
- Lastly, add the coke and make sure the brisket is covered by the coke.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and place into a bowl and shred with 2 forks.
- Add about 1/2 cup of juices from the slow cooker and approx 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce (depending on taste you might want to add more sauce).
- Toast the buns on a sandwich press, then place on a plate.
- Pile the desired amount of beef brisket to the bun and top with dill pickles all over it.
- Put the top bun back on and enjoy!