Sugar & Spice Muffins
Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 20 MinTotal time: 30 Min
- 250 grams (8.8 oz) Self-Raising Flour
- 7 grams (0.16 oz) Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons Apple Pie Spice
- Pinch of Salt
- 150 grams (5.2 oz) Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 150 ml (5.2 fl oz) Milk
- 6 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- Preheat oven to 190 celcius (375 f)
- Either grease a muffin tray or put the muffin cases into the holes. Mix together until all ingredients are just combined. Don't overbeat it.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the batter into the pan or cases.
- Bake for approx 20 minutes or until a cake skewer comes out clean.