Oven Fried Taco Chicken Wings
Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 30 MinTotal time: 40 Min
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) Chicken Wings
- 3 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 116 g (4.09 oz) Cornmeal (Polenta)
Ranch Dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 180-190 °C (350-375 °F)
- Mix Taco Seasoning and cornmeal in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add wings, a couple at a time to bag; shake until evenly coated.
- Arrange wings on an oiled shallow baking tray.(I gave the wings a spray with the oil too)
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken wings are golden and cooked through