Cajun BBQ Prawns
- 1 ½ tablespoons Cajun BBQ Prawn Spice
- 1 kilogram Green Raw Prawns
- 5 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Water
- Sprinkle Cajun BBQ Prawn Spice over prawns - toss to coat evenly. Set aside for a couple of hours to marinate.
- Melt the butter then add the prawns and cook stirring continually, until the prawns are almost cooked.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and water and cook until prawns are done, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve as a side with steak or chicken.
CAJUN BBQ PRAWN SPICE
Made using 36% Australian grown ingredients
The perfect cajun seasoning to marinade your prawns in and to make into a sauce to have over your steak.
1 1/2 tablespoons (20 grams) = 1 kg green prawns
Out of stock
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours