- 4 Chicken Thighs pounded flat
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 ½ cups Panko Bread Crumbs (300 g = 10.5 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Mediterranean Herbs or Garlic Herb Mix
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated (45 g = 1.5 oz)
- 2 Eggs whisked
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (225 g = 7.9 oz)
- 1 ½ cup Homemade Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° and line baking sheet with parchment.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl add together breadcrumbs, herbs, and Parmesan Cheese.
- To another bowl add whisked eggs.
- Dip each chicken thigh into the bowl with eggs, making sure both sides of the thigh is coated in egg.
- Then into the bread crumb mixture making sure each thigh is completely coated with breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken onto a plate while you repeat the previous 2 steps with the other chicken thighs.
- In a frying pan add olive oil and heat. Add chicken thigh and cook each side until golden brown.
- Place cooked chicken thigh onto a lined baking tray.
- Spread dollops of pasta sauce on top of the cooked thigh and then sprinkle with about 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese each.
- Place the tray in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE SEASONING
Steve’s Spaghetti Bolognese Herb Seasoning is a heady combination of tomato with our version of an Italian Style Herb Mix with a hint of Fennel. Made in Australia from 100% Australian grown ingredients.
Coursely ground making it perfect for sauces, bread toppings, or in meatballs.
Reinvigorate your butter chicken sauce and replace ordinary flavours with authentic richness and taste.
Out of stock
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
Low Carb / Keto