Slow Cooked Corned Beef
- 2 kilograms Corned Beef
- 1 tablespoon Beetroot Dip Mix
- Place Corned Beef into the slow cooker bowl and sprinkle Beetroot Seasoning over it.
- Fill the bowl with water until corned beef is covered.Replace the lid.
- Cook on low for approx 8 hours.Serve with a traditional Mustard Sauce, Cabbage, and Carrots.
Beetroot Dip Mix
20 grams = 2 dips
Use Steve’s Beetroot & Onion Dip Mix Seasoning in your cooking for a burst of colour.
Made in Australia from 80% Australian ingredients simple stir some into yoghurt or hummus for a great alternative dip
Can also be used as a seasoning in beef mince, or in the slow cooker with corned beef.
Out of stock
- 100% Herbs & Spices
- No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
- No Fillers
- Low Carb / Keto