Easy Christmas Cake
- 1 kilogram Mixed Dried Fruit
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Sherry
- 250 grams Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 250 grams Butter
- 125 ml Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 450 grams Plain Flour
- ½ teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 3 teaspoons Steve's Christmas Cake & Pudding Spice
- Grease a cake tin, covering the base and sides with baking paper.
- Pre-heat the oven to 120 celcius.
- Combine in a bowl the fruit, sherry, eggs, flour, bicarb and Christmas Cake Spice.
- In a separate bowl (preferably a microwave bowl) add the butter and milk and heat up 1 minute at a time until the butter has just melted. (don't let it boil)
- Add the butter mix to the fruit mix and with a beater beat until combined well.
- Pour cake into the prepared cake tin and bake in the oven for approx 5 hours.
- Allow to cool.
Steve’s Christmas Cake & Pudding Spice
Steve’s Christmas Cake and Pudding Spice will add deep aromatic flavours to cakes, festive fruit puddings, pies, breads or buns. Use as a substitute in recipes using cinnamon for a more complex warm flavour.
- 100% Herbs & Spices
- No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
- No Fillers
- Low Carb / Keto