- 4 Chicken Thighs pounded flat
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 ½ cups Panko Bread Crumbs (300 g = 10.5 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Mediterranean Herbs or Garlic Herb Mix
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated (45 g = 1.5 oz)
- 2 Eggs whisked
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (225 g = 7.9 oz)
- 1 ½ cup Homemade Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° and line baking sheet with parchment.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl add together breadcrumbs, herbs, and Parmesan Cheese.
- To another bowl add whisked eggs.
- Dip each chicken thigh into the bowl with eggs, making sure both sides of the thigh is coated in egg.
- Then into the bread crumb mixture making sure each thigh is completely coated with breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken onto a plate while you repeat the previous 2 steps with the other chicken thighs.
- In a frying pan add olive oil and heat. Add chicken thigh and cook each side until golden brown.
- Place cooked chicken thigh onto a lined baking tray.
- Spread dollops of pasta sauce on top of the cooked thigh and then sprinkle with about 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese each.
- Place the tray in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE SEASONING
Steve’s Spaghetti Bolognese Herb Seasoning is a heady combination of tomato with our version of an Italian Style Herb Mix with a hint of Fennel. Made in Australia from 100% Australian grown ingredients.
Coursely ground making it perfect for sauces, bread toppings, or in meatballs.
Reinvigorate your butter chicken sauce and replace ordinary flavours with authentic richness and taste.
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
Low Carb / Keto