Easy Chicken Quesadilla recipe – how to make a tasty quick meal that will fill you up.
If your home is anything like mine, we always have leftover cooked chicken in the fridge. This Chicken Quesadilla recipe is easily prepped in 5 minutes.
I like making quesadillas with chicken, tomatoes, and shredded cheese, but you can always swap the tomato for another ingredient like onion or capsicum.
I have made the quesadilla with 2 whole flour tortillas and making it like you would a sandwich or if you prefer you can use 1 tortilla and put the filling on half of the tortilla and then fold over the other side.
Remember to serve the chicken quesadilla with sour cream, salsa and if you like guacamole.
- 1 cup Cooked Chicken chopped up
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- ½ cup Tomatoes diced
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 1 teaspoon Tex-Mex Spice
- In a bowl mix together - chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and Steve's Tex-Mex Seasoning.
- Fill half a tortilla with filling, then fold over the other side of the tortilla.
- Place tortilla into the sandwich press and close the top press.
- Cook until the tortilla becomes a golden colour and cheese melts.
- Remove and cut into pieces.Serve with sour cream and salsa
Use in any type of Mexican Dish as a substitute to Taco Seasoning.