- 400 grams coconut milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar 45 grams
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Steve's Malay Satay Spice Blend
- 600 grams Chicken Thighs cubed
- 2 tablespoons Crunchy or Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Put ingredients into a pot all together (except the chicken) and stir until all combined.
- Add the chicken and simmer (keep on stirring) on low until chicken is cooked
- Serve on a bed of rice.
MALAY SATAY SPICE MIX
Bringing you the traditional satay flavours typical to Malaysian food, this fantastic spice mix allows you to infuse authentic tastes into everyday cooking.
Made from 83% Australian grown ingredients this Malay Satay Spice Blend is perfect for both meat and vegetarian dishes. This spice mix reinvigorates homemade Malaysian food in the kitchen, allowing you and your guests to enjoy exotic flavours designed exclusively with natural ingredients.
Out of stock
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
Low Carb / Keto