Chili Mac and Cheese
The perfect comfort food - the delicious flavour of Chili Con Carne mixed with tasty Mac n Cheese
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Servings 4 people
- Cook the pasta according to packet directions.
- Drain once cooked and set aside.
- Add meat to a large frying pan and cook until meat browns. Remember to break up the lumps of meat.
- Drain off the fat juicesAdd the following ingredients: salsa, seasoning, and tomatoes then simmer.
- Add the pasta, mix it all together and cook for about 5 minutes until bubbling.
- Add salt to taste. Add the cheese, stir through the pasta dish.
- Keep on a medium heat stirring until cheese has melted.
- Serving Options: Serve topped with crushed corn chips, sour cream, avocado or guacamole, extra salsa
Made in Australia from at least 59% Australian grown ingredients
A zesty Mexican blend – family-friendly so the whole family can enjoy it.