Never judge a book by it’s cover… this Cinnabon Cake is our family’s absolute new favourite cake!
After taking a vote on it everyone agreed that one piece isn’t enough, it’s moorish that you will want another slice afterward
Let me know if you make it – I’m interested in knowing what you think.
- 3 cups Plain Flour (434 grams / 15.3oz)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt (1.3 grams / 0.4 oz)
- 1 cup Sugar (220 grams / 7.7 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder (20.3 grams / 0.71 oz)
- 1 ½ cups Milk (355 grams / 12.5 oz)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence (9.6 grams / 0.33 oz)
- ½ cup Butter, melted (114 grams / 4.02 oz)
- 1 cup Butter, room temperature. (228 grams / 8.04 oz)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (181 grams / 6.3 oz)
- 2 tablespoons Plain Flour (32.8 grams / 1.15 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Steve's Apple Pie Spice (0.7 grams / 0.02 oz)
- 1 cup Pure Icing Sugar (152 grams / 5.3 oz)
- 2 tablespoons Milk (40 grams / 1.4 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence (2.8 grams / 0.9 oz)
- Preheat oven to 175 celcius.
- Spray or butter a baking dish (approx size 22cm x 33cm)
- In a bowl mix all of the cake batter ingredients together then scrape into the greased baking dish.
- In another bowl combine all the Cinnamon Mixture ingredients together.
- Drop evenly all over the cake small spoonfuls of the cinnamon mix.
- With a knife swirl the cinnamon into the cake batter.
- Once done put it into the oven for approx 25 minutes.
- Mix together in another bowl all of the Icing ingredients.
- Once the cake is cooked and cooled down ice the cake.
- Let it set and then enjoy
APPLE PIE SPICE
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
Low Carb / Keto