Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 4 tablespoons Water at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons Butter melted
- 100 grams Cottees Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (3.5 oz)
- 1 cup Milk 250 ml (8.8 fl oz)
- 1 Egg room temperature
- 1 tablespoon White Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 4 cups Plain Flour 480 grams (16.9 oz)
- 7 grams Active Dry Yeast (0.2 oz)
- 8 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, 220 grams (7.7 oz)
- 4 teaspoons Apple Cake Spice
- Place in this order into the pan of your bread machine - water, 1/4 cup melted butter, vanilla pudding, 1 cup warm milk, egg, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, bread flour, and yeast.
- Set machine to Dough cycle; press Start.
- When the dough cycle has finished, turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 17x10 inch rectangle.
TO MAKE THE FILLING:
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar and, Apple Spice.
- Spread the softened butter over the dough evenly
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over dough.
- Butter a baking pan.
- Roll up dough, beginning with long side. Slice into 16 x three centimetre (1.1 in) slices. Place in prepared pan.
- Let rolls rise in a warm place until doubled, approx 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 175 Celcius (347 f) Bake rolls in oven until browned approx 15 - 20 mins.
FOR THE GLAZE:
- Mix together the icing sugar, butter, milk, vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
- Drizzle over the buns and serve.
APPLE PIE SPICE
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
Low Carb / Keto