Let me know if you make it – I’m interested in knowing what you think.
Bread & Butter Pudding
- 680 grams Fruit Bread (24 oz)
- 8 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk (473 grams)
- 2 cups Cream
- ½ cup Brown Sugar (90.5 grams)
- 2 ¼ teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- 6 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 tin Cooked Apple Pieces
Toppings for serving:
- Ice Cream
- Caramel Topping
- Preheat oven to 180 celcius.
- Cut bread into 5 cm cubes and put into a baking dish - set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs, sugars, cream, Apple Pie Spice and vanill until well combined.
- Evenly drop the apple chunks over the cubed bread in the baking dish and give a light toss around.
- Pour both the melted butter and cream mixture over the bread and apples in the baking dish and give a little toss around so that all the ingredients is evenly combined.
- Cover either with a lid or foil.
- Cook in the oven for approx 35 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 35 minutes or until a cake skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve with ice-cream, cream and caramel topping.
APPLE PIE SPICE
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
Low Carb / Keto
Hours of Operation
24/7 Online Shop
MON – FRI
9:00am – 1:30pm
4:00pm – 6:00pm
SAT & SUN
We are closed
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!