New Orleans Crispy Fried Oyster Po'Boy
- In 3 separate bowls add the egg and whisk, in another bowl add plain flour and in the 3rd add the Louisiana Cajun Fish Fry.
- Dip each oyster into the flour first, then egg and then the fish fry. Put on a plate and keep going until all the oysters are coated. When finished put into the refrigerator and chill for about 15 minutes.
- While the oysters sit get a pot and add the oil to it and heat it up so you can fry the oysters.
- Fry each oyster until a nice golden colour. drain on paper towel.
To set up
- Combine the tomato sauce and mayonaise together and whisk.
- Halve and lightly toast the inside of the hotdog roll
- Butter each slice.
- Layer with lettuce, tomato then the oysters followed by sauce, pickles and roll lid.
STEVE’S SPICY TOMATO SAUCE
Made in Australia from 98% Australian Grown Ingredients.
A rich spicy tomato sauce (ketchup) with a side of fire.
Perfect to use as any Aussie would use Tomato Sauce over hotdogs, steak, fish n chips or as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets or onion rings.
Tastes great added to a grilled cheese sandwich or over your cooked eggs.
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
Low Carb / Keto