Mexican Food at its finest. Flour tortilla filled with Mexcian Taco Beef, Refried Beans & Cheese on a bed of lettuce and baked in an oven.
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 1 Onion (diced)
- ¾ cup Green Capsicum (diced)
- 1 ½ cups Corn Kernels
- 2 cups Taco Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Steve's Mexican Taco Seasoning
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 1 can Refried Beans
- Mexican Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon Butter (melted)
- Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- Sour Cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 celcius.
- Brown the beef mince in a fry pan. Drain the fat.
- Add the onion, capsicum, and corn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then stir in the taco sauce, and Steve's Taco Seasoning. Cook until heated through and then set aside.
To make up
- Over each tortilla spread a spoonful of refried beans
- Spoon the beef mixture down near the centre and roll up like you would a spring roll.
- Place seam side down on a baking tray.
- Baste with some melted butter and cook for approx 20-30 mins or until nice and golden colour.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, lettuce and tomato.
Made in Australia from at least 59% Australian grown ingredients
A zesty Mexican blend – family-friendly so the whole family can enjoy it.
Out of stock