Oven Fried Taco Chicken Wings
- 1 kilogram Chicken Wings
- 3 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 116 grams Cornmeal (Polenta)
- Ranch Dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 180-190 °C (350-375 °F)
- Mix Taco Seasoning and cornmeal in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add wings, a couple at a time to bag; shake until evenly coated.Arrange wings on an oiled shallow baking tray.(I gave the wings a spray with the oil too)
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken wings are golden and cooked through
Made in Australia from at least 59% Australian grown ingredients
A zesty Mexican blend – family-friendly so the whole family can enjoy it.
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
Low Carb / Keto