Sugar & Spice Muffins
- 250 grams Self-Raising Flour (8.8 oz)
- 7 grams Baking Powder (0.16 oz)
- 2 teaspoons Apple Pie Spice
- Pinch of Salt
- 150 grams Sugar (5.2 oz)
- 1 Egg
- 150 mls Milk (5.2 fl oz)
- 6 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- Preheat oven to 190 celcius (375 f)
- Either grease a muffin tray or put the muffin cases into the holes.
- Mix together until all ingredients are just combined. Don't overbeat it.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the batter into the pan or cases.
- Bake for approx 20 minutes or until a cake skewer comes out clean.
APPLE PIE SPICE
Made in Australia from less than 10% Australian grown ingredients, Apple Pie Spice is perfect for apple pies, while also great in other goods like cakes, desserts, cookies, muffins, smoothies, porridge, or anything which requires cinnamon.
Our Apple Pie Spice offers the opportunity to add something extra to the typical recipe and experiment with richer flavours in baking.
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
Low Carb / Keto