- Ardmona Apple Pie Slices
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Steve's Apple Pie Spice
- Cream to serve
- 1 ½ cups Plain Flour
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Steve's Apple Pie Spice
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 200 grams Butter melted
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the apple, sugar and Apple Pie Spice in a large bowl and mix to combine. Transfer to a 1.5-litre-capacity ovenproof dish.
- To make the crumble topping, place the flour, sugar, Apple Pie Spice, oats and butter in a large bowl and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the crumble mixture over the apple and place the dish on a large baking tray. Bake for 40–45 minutes, or until the crumble is golden and the apples are soft.
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream.
APPLE PIE SPICE
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours
Low Carb / Keto