Philly Cheesesteak Burger
- 500 grams Minced Beef
- ¾ tablespoon Steak Seasoning (15 grams)
- 2 Onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ green and yellow capsicum cut into strips (just for colour)
- 2 handfuls mushrooms sliced
- 200 grams Provolone Cheese sliced (enough to cover the top of 4 burger patties)
- 4 Burgers
- In a bowl combine mince beef and seasoning and mix through. Shape into 4 beef patties and set aside.
- In a frying pan add oil, capsicum, mushrooms, and onions.
- Cook over medium heat stirring now and again until the capsicum is soft and tender. Set aside & keep warm.
- Add the beef patties to the frypan (with some oil - optional) and cook on one side then flip over. Place the slices of cheese on the cooked side and cook until cheese is melted. (I put a lid over it which speeds it up).
- Cut rolls in half. and place cooked beef patty it. Then top with capsicum and onion. Then put the burger lid on and enjoy.
Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
A flavoursome herb seasoning designed for a great steak can be used in other dishes where a herb-style salt flavour is desired.
Great on potatoes, use over vegetables or add it to your burger meat
Sprinkle approx 1 teaspoon over your protein
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours