Slow Cooked BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich
- 1 ½ kilograms Beef Brisket
- 2 tablespoon Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Low Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Beef Stock Water
- 1 ½ tablespoons Steve's Texas BBQ Rub
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- 6 Dill Pickles sliced (approx 1 full pickle per bun)
- 6 Brioche Buns
- Extra Fillings & Sides See Note below
- Cut the brisket up into large chunks so that it will cook in the slow cooker so that it will cook evenly and suck up all the juices.
- Put the cut brisket into the slow cooker fat side down.
- Sprinkle the beef brisket with Texas BBQ Seasoning, Beef Stock Water, Soy Sauce and the Worcestershire Sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and place into a bowl and shred with 2 forks.
- Add about 1/2 cup of juices from the slow cooker and approx 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce (depending on taste you might want to add more sauce).
- Toast the buns on a sandwich press, then place on a plate.
- Pile the desired amount of beef brisket to the bun and top with dill pickles all over it.
- Put the top bun back on and enjoy!
TEXAS BBQ RUB
Made in Australia from at least 81% Australian Ingredients
A spicy heat that gives that extra kick of flavour.
Perfect for jazzing up a simple BBQ! Use on poultry or beef.
100% Herbs & Spices
No Preservatives, Additives, Flavours or Colours